Christmas drinks

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
What are you doing about having a few drinks over Christmas? Usually I wouldn’t be drinking when TTC but part of me thinks I should just enjoy my Christmas. The other part of me would be horrified if this was my month and I’d had alcohol. After so many months of BFN’s chances are it won’t be my month, I can only hope. Currently in the two week wait.

I’m enjoying myself lol I’m not drinking very much but I’m enjoying a Christmas wine xxx

@liz85 sounds good to me! I know it’s probably not going to be my month but I know I would worry if it was x

According to FF my fertilite window starts on 1st January but I have pcos so could be later, so I'm saying F it and having few drinks and eating what I want xx

Even if it was your month the alcohol wouldn’t effect your baby this early on.
It’s the festive period, let your hair down and enjoy the alcoholic beverages. It’s probably the only time you will enjoy them.
I have just got home from a family party and I had way too many pink Gins but I say sod it! You only live once and if you can’t enjoy a drink at Christmas then when can you!

Thank you ladies! Think I just needed some reassurance and not to feel guilty. Love the ‘drink till it’s pink’ haha!! X

I always drank every month until I got a bfp even when doing fertility treatments the dr said it was fine just so long as it was in moderation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back