Christmas Day Baby!!!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Who's going to have our Christmas Day baby this year then???

Anyone?!

i'd offer but i don't think she wants to come yet lol

meeee? youll be lucky....not even a twinge yet... :shakehead: :shakehead:

I was going to go for Stacie&bump but she had hers so then thought XCarly, so's she sooooo 3rd time lucky I'll go for hotluck

My sister (bossbump) is 38 weeks today and been having pains for about a week now. You never know :D

me, well you'd think so the amount of weight iv put on lately :( :p

cassi said:
me, well you'd think so the amount of weight iv put on lately :( :p

Ooooo...

talking about babies... isnt it about time you created another beauitul specimen of baby?!

lisa&alex said:
awh! keep them in.. its cruel...

Unfortunately you don't really have a choice about when your baby comes, unless you're having an elective c section. Nearly 2 years ago I was pregnant on this site with a few others, my friend had hers on Xmas Day, I had mine on Boxing Day and another had hers the day after Boxing Day. I find your comment a little offensive, I know that my little girls going to have it tough because of when her birthday is and your comment doesn't make me feel any better :)

Kina said:
Unfortunately you don't really have a choice about when your baby comes, unless you're having an elective c section. Nearly 2 years ago I was pregnant on this site with a few others, my friend had hers on Xmas Day, I had mine on Boxing Day and another had hers the day after Boxing Day. I find your comment a little offensive, I know that my little girls going to have it tough because of when her birthday is and your comment doesn't make me feel any better :)

Hey Kina,

I don't think lisa'n'alex meant her comment to be taken like that - maybe she meant that its cruel to hurry out the babies when they are nice and comfy inside?!

Anyway Lisa's birthday (I think) is on Christmas day so I'm sure she didn't mean anything by her comment.

Hope Ella has a lovely 2nd birthday!

Valentine Xxx

Really sorry if I misunderstood Lisa :) I'm with you about the hurrying them out, it's far too cold out here!

In my defence it's a sensitive time of the year trying to juggle Xmas and her birthday, so sorry for taking it out on the wrong person :)

i know how hard it is too kina, with xmas and bdays so close together, i have abbies bday on 27th nov, tias on 11 dec and jordans on 24 dec then xmas (its a nightmare and very expensive, dont think i planned it right)
Hope your LO has a lovley birthday on xmas day and hope you all have a great xmas
sarah

Kina said:
lisa&alex said:
awh! keep them in.. its cruel...

take a chill pill you touchy troll :hug: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back