christmas colour scheme

BabyChristmas

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
soooooooo my relationship with my kids dad broke down in december and it was obviously a very stressful time for me.
We have now moved house me and the kids and i recently went through my decs and they made me feel sick, so decided i need new ones :)
So what with xmas being a huge deal and taking a lot of prep id like your help on brand new colour schemes decorations etc.
So that i can come up with a decision now and wont need to worry nearer the time :)

How about red and gold for a classic look? Or blue and silver for a really funky look?

Last year I had multi coloured, yknow like when we were young and the tree was really mis matched. The kids stuck everything where ever they wanted, it was fun.
The year before I had a grown up tree, purple and silver - gorgeous, stylish but not as fun.

This is last years tree x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335381247.102352.jpg

Wow that tree looks amazing. I think mismatched looks great so bright and colourful.

I loved it, it was really fun to do, the kids got really creative with it.
It also meant that if I saw a decoration I liked, I could buy it regardless of colour x

:rofl: I think I know what's going on here :lol: I can't even remember what colours I had last year, the girls kept taking the baubles off and in the end I Just left the tree bare!

:rofl: I think I know what's going on here :lol: I can't even remember what colours I had last year, the girls kept taking the baubles off and in the end I Just left the tree bare!

What do you mean? What's going on? lol

Me too!! There's two christmas threads now....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

:rofl: you do realise she hardly comes on here?! But let's crack on with the Xmas spam :yay: anyone started buying yet?!

I've bought loads. I've got all my wrapping paper and bows. I've also started putting money on an asda savings card to pay for the food and drink x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back