CHRISTMAS CARDS

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Where do you all put your christmas cards. (not your special ones)

Do you pin them on the door. Have them on card holders or string.

Just wondering

The ones my son brings home from school we have special card holders for his and mine tend to be laying all round the house....lol

I tie up one long piece of string along the biggest wall in my front room and hang them on that. I used to blue tack it up but it would keep falling down so now I just tie one end around the burglar alarm motion detector and the other through a pottery mask I have hanging up.
I got my first christmas card today :) in the post, from my Aunty so that's hanging up there all lonesome.

dont think i am gonna be getting many this yr.
but the ones i do will just put em on window cills etc

HappyAlice said:
I got my first christmas card today :) in the post, from my Aunty so that's hanging up there all lonesome.

I have 2! :cheer: One from a friend who visited us at the weekend and the other from Baileys! Unfortunately there wasn't a freebie with it :( :lol: They were trying to make me buy a Baileys cocktail shaker!

Our cards just get put on the TV and any flat surface we can find. Don't have any hangers etc.

I put the family ones on the fireplace or in the window sill. If I've got room for any other then they join them but if not they go in the recycle bin.... :oops: :oops:

It's horrible for me actually becasue my birthday is the week before christmas so usually there's no room for my cards because the cristmas cards are everywhere.... :x :x I'm feeling sorry for myself today.. :D

this is our first christmas in this house, so i have no idea.... probably on a side in the kitchen as it's the only room with any space in it!

I have a holder that stands on the floor - special cards stand on the mantlepiece and shelves...which I've just realised we don't have this year living in a building site..so god knows :think:

They only go up once DS's birthday cards have come down

Chrissy1 said:
It's horrible for me actually becasue my birthday is the week before christmas so usually there's no room for my cards because the cristmas cards are everywhere.... :x :x I'm feeling sorry for myself today.. :D

I know what you mean. I put my birthday cards on the mantlepiece and my Christmas cards on the window sill.....or vice versa (depending on how many of each I get...the window sill is bigger lol).

sarah,
pm me your address and we will send you one!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

I love the fact that I get Christmas cards as it means that someone is thinking of me but they drive me batty!!! They make my house look messy, I have no idea where I am going to put them all!!! I might do the string thing!

I put my cards on a silver Santa card holder that fits over the living room door. It holds 75 cards and is great for keeping them all neat and makes dusting so much more easier. Just ordered another 2 of a similar kind from a better-ware catalogue for my dining room doors. I put my special cards on my fire place and display cabinets. xxx

Xena said:
Chrissy1 said:

I know what you mean. I put my birthday cards on the mantlepiece and my Christmas cards on the window sill.....or vice versa (depending on how many of each I get...the window sill is bigger lol).

Me too! Birthday on the window ledge, xmas on some string on the wall & if they're handmade which 90% of them usually are then they're kept :)

Sarah&Braydon said:
dont think i am gonna be getting many this yr.
but the ones i do will just put em on window cills etc

Ahhh bless! I'll send you one if you PM me your addy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back