christmas baby

emilia

Reaction score
Hi
I'm due on Christmas day. No doubt it will turn into a unusually festive day!
kind regards
emilia :lol:

Hi there Im due on the 11th Dec but if my first child is anything to go by being 16 days late this one could quite easily be the same.
Happy Christmas to me. xxx

Hey, im due xmas eve, this christmas will be very interesting!

HI, I'M DUE ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND AM QUITE SCARED AS IT IS MY FIRST BABY AND I'M ON MY OWN BUT WILL HAVE FAMILY TO SUPPORT ME. IN A WAY I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AS IT SHOULD BE A GLORIOUS CHRISTMAS

Im due Xmas Day also, this is my first baby so I guess it is quite unlikely it will actually arrive on the due date but it will certainly be a very interesting and sober xmas for us! Can't wait.

Michelle x

Is it just me or does christmas seem really close now? i went into hobbycraft for some wool and there was christmas stuff - already! This makes me think baby will be here before I can bat an eyelid! and were thinking of buying a house , with so much stuff happening it is going to fly by! but i cannot wait x

I know it's not quite me but my my mum was due with me on Xmas day and I was born 5th January!! Did not wanna come out till the next year :lol: I was the first born too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back