Cholestasis in pregnancy

Mummytobe1992

Reaction score
has anyone had any expierence with this ????? my hands and feet are itching off going to see my doctor later on this arvo hopefully its nothing..!!!

Yup! Ended up being induced 2 days after my due date. I only really got the itching on my belly though.

when did they diagnose u with it my hands my feet my legs and my stomach itch!!!! ... :( wot test did u have to do to see how u had it?

There is a thread just under the bump photo thread that might help. Good luck! Xx

I had bloods done at 37 weeks for it but the results weren't chased up and it wasn't until 39 weeks that we found out!

Hi There, I have it was diagnosed at 28 weeks. I had a overnight stay in hostpital so they could monitor baby from then onwards Ive been taking tablets to control it and my levels have dropped so it can be controlled I also go for weekly monitoring of the babys heart beat at the hostpital. Im actually being induced today as my levels were so high orginially, whilst i was in hostpital they did say maybe 35r weeks but the meds have helped. If it is that please dont worry the care you recieve will be second to none and with the medication it can be controlled it may mean you are being induced earlier like I am but its not all bad. Good Luck hunnie and keep us posted! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back