Choice of 3 names for baby girl due very soon

Kb84

Reaction score
I'm Catholic and having my first baby girl in May after having 3 boys. I would like a name that has a special meaning and have narrowed it down to 2. I would like opinions on which everyone prefers as my husband has said I can make the final choice. I definitely want Grace as a middle name. It's a choice between Ava or Lily as the first name.

I picked Ava as baby is due on feast day of bl Eva of Liege although I prefer the pronounciation of Ava not Eva. It is also a saints name which is required for baptism. My husband likes Ava.

I picked Lily as the lily is the birth flower for May and baby is due 2 days after our 2nd wedding anniversary. The lily flower is given to your partner on your 2nd wedding anniversary as well apparently. The lily is also associated with the Virgin Mary.

Any opinions on which I should pick? Lily Grace, Ava Grace or Lily Ava Grace

I like that they all have meaning but I'll just be a pest and mix it up ;) I think Ava Lily Grace is the nicest xx

I think either is pretty :)

Maybe see which she suits most when she is here. I had two names for my daughter but the one I preferred just didn't really suit her so I ended up going for my second choice which definitely suits her perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back