Chocolate!!!!!!

littlepip

Reaction score
I reeeeeeeaallllyyy fancied choclate so i went round the co-op and picked up a small bag of maltesers then i thought well for £1.55 i could get the box? so i took it to the till and the girl said right thats £1.55 OR theres a bigger box down there that has a pound off so its only £2.99! So i got that one! :D lol

haha that sounds so much like me
omg have you tried the chocolate called heaven? i got some the other day and well it IS just like heaven :)
manda xx

Nooo i ahvent but it does look lovely!! Maybe ill try that after ive eaten these 400g of maltesers! :D sooo that will porbably be by tomorrow! :D

i really fancy chocolate now might send hubby to the shop!!!!
i raided his choc bar cupboard that he has for work yesterday :D
manda xx

lol when OH comes around i hae to hide my chocolate otherwise he eats it!! So i pretend i have none and hide it under the bed! :lol:

:rotfl:
thats so funny just sent him off on the chocolate run :)
we both have naughty cupboards in the kicthen his is mostly work stuff and mine is sweeties choolate and pringles but i eat all mine in a couple days!!!!
so i start on his lol
manda xx

lol its annoying tho isnt it because ull see a chcolate advert on tv and you cant get it out of ure head!! then your so desperate youll drive around trying to find this certain bar of choclate for ages lol

hmmm maltersers! :D Might have to get some of those later today :moon:

OOOOO I might have to buy some now too :lol:

I sit and have a pint of milk with some chocolate every night.

same! i had a pint of milk and maltesers last night! milk goes perfectly with choclate!! :D

flake for breakfast YUM! I have a few malteasers a day - keeps the tears away :D

xx

Am i the only weirdo that thinks Maltesers are yukky? :oops:

kellysomer said:
Am i the only weirdo that thinks Maltesers are yukky? :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the ones that are chewy inside ARE yuk :puke: you gotta be really unlucky to get one of those bad boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back