Chocolate

buggy1

Reaction score
Slighty random but an opinion poll if you please...

I'm having a pretty rubbish day, I feel a bit run down and my mood is a bit low. Got a few ailments and waiting for test results to come back for cholestasis and possibly hormones making me feel glum on top of.

So my question is, how bad is it if I go to the shop and buy a big family bar of chocolate and scoff the lot? Does it make it worse if I hide the evidence from my OH and pretend I haven't had any chocolate.

Does anyone else do this? :eh:

I had a custard slice and fondunt doghnut from greggs on te way home from dropped OH to work.. The evidence was collecte this morning from the bin man ;) hehehe xx

I do this alllllll the time, even when I'm not in a bad mood or having a rubbish day.

Hope you feel better soon and the chocolate does its magic trick xxx

And i went to maccy ds the day before and had a cheeseburger and frappachino.

He has no clue! :) loool xx

Enjoy hun. Try and destress xxx

I do this ALL the time too!

McDonalds being the main offence! Drive thru on your own - guilt free!!

I eat all kind of shit during the day and when he gets home from work - 'oh I havent had much today I've been good.. lets have something ncie for tea' muahaha

God I do this all the time hahahaha!
With Mcdonalds or choccie.. Or even when I go shopping.. I'm like ohhhh I just had a coffee! But really I had a sarny or a. Big fat cake :p haha x

Right I havent done this so feel I warrant tomorrow going to get a much longed for Banana Milkshake from McDonalds all to myself from the drive through! We deserve it girls were carrying their babies!!!

Yep have just done this myself! Oh is at footy club with the boy.. I was preparing a salad for my dinner as he was leaving. When he went I added garlic bread, and have just munched lots of chocolate followed by some fruit. I will only be saying I had fruit! Haha! I feel like a secret eater!! Xxx

Do it! On Sunday I sent hubby to the shops for this. It was good.

Xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371151720585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371151720585.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 16
Spinsugar you are so lucky! That looks like an awesome plate of munchies!

I did some naughty nibbling, but I went for a regular bag of maltesers and a regular bag of giant buttons. Still 400 calories! eep was yummy though x

I'm jelous every time I attempt to eat chocolate I'm very sick and oh knows iv done it and. Shakes his head saying 8 months and you still haven't learned u had choc didn't u.... I can't even get away with one square what kind of child am I carrying that doesn't like chocolate?!?!?! Lol x

I did some naughty nibbling, but I went for a regular bag of maltesers and a regular bag of giant buttons. Still 400 calories! eep was yummy though x

you are pregnant! don't count calories, count the crumbs on your cleavage instead.... and eat them!

I had chips in the evening too!

Last edited:
Omg I thought it was just me who did this! I'm so glad it's not, I have a secret stash hidden from oh and my son hahaha x

I was feeling such a fatty I forced myself on a walk, even though I am tired and couldn't be bothered.

I can't stop looking at my new chin!

you are pregnant! don't count calories, count the crumbs on your cleavage instead.... and eat them!
tharts brilliant ruth!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back