Chloe's Arrival

mummy_to_be

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i haven't been on this forum for ages so just thought i'd pop on anyway. I had my little girl Chloe on Saturday 21st January at 12.05pm and she weighed 8lb 7oz. I was 6 days over due. She is 5 weeks old today. I'm gonna put some pics up of her enjoy!

MorePics017.jpg

MorePics016.jpg

MorePics015.jpg

MorePics014.jpg

MorePics013.jpg

MorePics012.jpg

MorePics011.jpg

MorePics010.jpg

MorePics009.jpg

ChloePics030.jpg

ChloePics020.jpg

ChloePics018.jpg

ChloePics015.jpg

ChloePics009.jpg

PICT0282.jpg

PICT0269.jpg

PICT0268.jpg

very long and very complicated, too long to explain i've told it that many times lol, but basically i was in slow labour for 4 days and established labour (when i started gettin pains within 5 mins apart) for 12 hours, then i had complications as chloe was stuck in my birth canal so i was pushing for 4 hours, before they decided they was going to give me a section i thought no way after so much pushing, lol, then i finally pushed her out. It was long and hard and painful but it was worth every minute of it when i look at what i have now, my little princess

Aww bless you sounds like you had it a bit rough! Congratulations and hope everything goes ok! :D

CONGRATULATIONS she is absolutely gorgeous!! :D

Steoh x x x

Congratulations! What a lovely wee girl, I love her expressions!

Lucy

She is so sweet - sorry to hear about the long birth - but well worth the wait I bet!

L x

awwww congratulations shes lovely :D xxxxx

Congratulations..... Chloe is so beautiful!!!!
enjoy her.
Emilia xx

congratulations hun, sounded like hard work but totaly worth it hey! enjoy her :D

Hello

Congradulations shes so gorgeous love her outfits , so fun ahvig a girl aint it.
Katrina

welcome to the world love from leanne and zackxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back