Chloe Mulligan born on 09.11.07 2.50pm

lsmith1984

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

Sorry i've not been on recently, it's been hectic since having our LO.

Here's my birth story:

I was due on Tuesday 6th November and had been getting scanned every couple of weeks to check my baby's weight as my BMI was low. Well I got scanned on the Wednesday at 40+1 and was told they didn't think my baby had grew much since scan 2 weeks ago. Because of this I got a sweep and was booked in for an induction on Friday at 40+3 and told to stay overnight in hosp Thursday.

Had my show on Wednesday evening and contractions started Thursday morning but unfortunately they dissappeared :roll: arrived at hosp 2.30pm and was given a pessary (sp?) at 5.00pm, regular contractions started at 6.00pm (7 mins apart) :shock: and then 2-3 mins apart at 9ish. I was told my baby was back to back and contractions were agony in my back. My waters broke at approx. midnight and I was given a dose of morphine at 3.00am. I kept contracting every 2-3mins and the morphine didn't help much, I was shattered and couldn't get any sleep at all.

I was taken to the labour ward at approx. 9.30am and was told I was already 6cm dilated :shock:

I took gas and air all the way through to delivery and our gorgeous little girl was born at 2.50pm and weighed 8lb 1oz.

Leckershell - I told you 7lb 6oz but was given the wrong info by hosp - they had converted it from kg to lb's wrong - typical :roll: Big massive thank you to Michelle (Leckershell) for letting everyone know that Chloe had been born on Friday and we were both doing well :hug: :hug:

Thanks also to the girlies who congratulated me in that thread. There are some pix of our li'l princess in there:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=54015

Laura xx

hotluck said:
How does it feel to be a mum? :D

Absolutely brilliant, I am still on a high, don't wanna come down.

Would do it all again in a minute if I knew i'd have such a great gift at the end.

Laura xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back