Chinese gender calander

Ashbee

Reaction score
Has anyone used to Chinese gender calander? Has it been right or wrong for you? It was wrong for my first said I was having a girl but had a boy! Wonder if it's going to he wrong again this time as its saying I'm having a boy and would love a girl! Haha

Are you using it right? You have to go by conception date in Chinese age so you take your month of birth and reduce it by nine months - example of you were born in November 1984 you count your age from February 1984

Well, it says I'm having a boy - guess we'll find out if it's right in September! :)

It was correct for me and my friend x

I've just looked, checked for DD and that was right and it's saying about this time!

Oh! Iv probably done it wrong then!! Ok I was born March 1987, had my little boy September 2014 (conceived December 2013) and due this baby in October 2016 (conceived Jan 2016) x

It's been right for me every time xx

I'm confused, I've just done it, but it didn't take 9 months off my age it added it? It said my "lunar age at conception was 24" and I'm only 23 lol xxxx

Wrong with me both times lol

I don't remember the first time I used it, this time it is saying a boy but goodness knows lol xx

Mine is right for this time and prob right for the first but I conceived around New Year's Day so could have been Dec or Jan! :) xx

Wrong for me also says I'm having a boy but iv had two scans both said we are having a girl.

Wrong for me. I have a boy and a girl and it predicted two boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back