childrens centers

winnie89

Reaction score
hi girls I've had a letter from my local childrens center saying that they're coming around to my house to register me, does any one else have this and what is likely to happen?

Hi, our hv registered us with our local centre and we went to baby massage and now go to a play session...our children's centre is fantastic, with a sensory room and large play room! So glad I registered! HTH x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

thats good then, i know they do things like toddle walks ect

They didn't come round and register us at my house but the children's centres are fantastic! I'm going to a session this afternoon with my lo (who's 18 months) but when she was younger they had baby groups, young parents groups, clinic, baby massage etc. deff worth it.

They've even got me to register for their playgroup now and put down the school id like her to go to so I guess it helps with sorting all that too :)

My childrens centre is amazing, they came and registered me while I was preg. They have loads of classes and even offer support with breast feeding and pnd. Do you know where your local childrens centre is winnie? Just noticed your from halesowen, I'm only just down the road in stourbridge :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

my children's centre is really good too, they offer lots of classes for mums and babies, and mum to be's :)

i registered i with them through HV and my youngest loves it there i also used their day nursery when i went back to uni and its brill the staff are really good and the kids love it their im actually quite sad my youngest will be leaving there in july this year as he starts full time school in sept :shakehead: xx

My childrens centre is amazing, they came and registered me while I was preg. They have loads of classes and even offer support with breast feeding and pnd. Do you know where your local childrens centre is winnie? Just noticed your from halesowen, I'm only just down the road in stourbridge :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mine is tenterfields in halesowen

I go to the baby groups run by them, and filled out a form first time to become a member - you pay £1 each time, they do them a bowl of fresh fruit for snacktime, songs at the end, cuppa for me, and loads of different toys each week and messy play for older ones. They have breastfeeding advisors on some of the groups , and also I did baby massage cost only £10 for 6 weeks!! and they do lots of other courses eg first aid etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back