Child mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just looking for some advice.

I feel my 6 year is having mental health issues. I'm going to go to the school Monday and try and get an emergency meeting with them and also try to get a doctors appointment.

I'm just so at a loss, I can't sleep. I just want to know what's going on with my baby girl. This is breaking my heart.

What is wrong hun? Why do you think she has mental issues?:(

She is just different, the way she acts and she has a lot of tantrums. They do calm down after a fews days of her being back from her dad's.

I've stuffed with my mental health and some of the signs are there. I can just sense that something isn't right.

Maybe I'm just worried about nothing.

She is just different, the way she acts and she has a lot of tantrums. They do calm down after a fews days of her being back from her dad's.

I've stuffed with my mental health and some of the signs are there. I can just sense that something isn't right.

Maybe I'm just worried about nothing.
If you feel there is something wrong, it might be good to talk about it. Hope she gets the guidance she needs!x

Couod be be due to he current situation going on right now?

I think its probably have an effect on alot of children aswell as adults. Definitely try and get to the bottom of it. Good luck xx

This thread was bumped due to a spammer. I will close it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back