Child care :(

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Sleepy sue, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

Hi all hope you don't mind me popping in, I just wondered if anyone had thought about nurseries/childcare once they return to work.
    I will be returning to work after 6 months hence I'm looking now due to waiting lists. I've found a lovely one for £39.50 a day, is this the usual cost of a nursery? I've checked it's ofsted report and it says outstanding. I'll have to use it between two and three times per week!

I'm also going to have a look round tomorrow and wondered what I should look for or questions to ask ??

Gutted I can't go back to work part time but needs must I suppose x x

2. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member

if its outstanding at that price i would bite their hands off! did you check they have availabilty? I'm going back to work (part time hopefully) and will be paying £80 per day minimum :( (London prices though!) xx

3. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

Ouch !!! £80 is incredibly expensive!!! I've phoned and they have availability for October, going to visit tomorrow :) so will let you know what outstanding actually means x

4. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member