chickenpox?

Squeakz

Reaction score
josh has a few lil blisters over his body. started with one on the top of his leg in his groin area and now he has one on his shoulder and one on his back. hes not been ill or anything just random lil blisters everywhere....

could it be chickenpox???

also when your lo's had chicken pox are there any of you who didnt have it during childhood - how did it affect you?! phil didnt have it as a child....
xxxxxxx

Hi hun with chicken pox they get blisters on their tummy first then spreads quite quick. Might b something else but if he isn't unwell wouldn't worry to much but if u can get him in with dr just to check what it is and put your mind at rest xx

Bless him !! Just to make u aware hand foot and mouth r blisters too and it looks the same as chicken pox but not as many spot and they aren't unwell with it. My boys have had it and had blisters on there bum knees legs and hands and feet. How old is your lo? Does he go to nursery ? Xx

hmmmm...whats that?? lol....hes 15.5 months. yeah he goes to a childminder and no-ones mentioned anything about it there. hes perfectly fine in himself which is what i dont get. i thought you were really fluey and ill before the blisters....x

Hey Hun my niece has just recovered from chicken pox! They started off looking like bites and the filled with liquid turning into blister looking things! She was fine in herself then had flu like symptoms! Adults can have shingles which I've heard isn't too nice! xxx

we visited the dr and she said its pox hes perfectly fine in himself completely, save from 4 blisters you wouldnt know anythign was wrong!! hopefully hell be ok BIG FX however i had pox as a kid phil has never had pox.....bit worried as to what that might meanx

To get shingles as an adult I'm sure you need to have already had chicken pox. Shingles can cause nerve damage, but apart from
The elderly ive never really met anyone who's had them especially bad. By bro had shingles at 14ish, and it wasn't any worse than cpox.

Getting chicken pox as an adult is meant to be worse than as a child, but sorry, dunno quite in what way. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back