chicken pots

Blueclass

Reaction score
A friend of mine at wprk has gone of with chicken pots. I was only talking to her for a few mi s the other day and doctor says she been infectious for 10 days already. They also told her people can carry it and pass it on without being ill. I'm not terrified it's going to go around work and what I do if it does?

Have you had Chicken Pox before? If so, you should be absolutely fine. If not, you will probably still be fine, but need to see the doctor for some advice and reassurance. X

If you've had chicken pox yourself then there's no need to worry. If you haven't had it before then you should have had your varicella status checked, ask your midwife if she checked when she done your bloods xx

My mum swears iv had it twice spoke to her this morning so hoping that il be ok.

Yeah, you'll be ok then x

You're definitely fine if you've had chicken pox - a lady in our work had shingles last month and mentioned to her doctor that she'd been around a pregnant woman and the doc said the same - if I'd had chicken pox (which I definitely had!) then it was fine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back