Cherri prediction - just got mine back

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Did anyone get one of her predictions and if so was she correct in what she predicted for you??

I just got mine back and this is what she has put...

When it comes to next baby they are showing me BOY and FEB so this is either birth month, concieve month ro the month you find out in.

I see someone who is very gentle, has these amazing eyes and is considered to be one of his best assests. I see them to be really bright and true and you can often understand his emotions just by looking into his face. Its hard for him to hide when he is feeling angrey or upset. Hes someone who prefers to look on the bbright side and really finds it frustrating when something just wont work out and it drives him crazy if he has to spend too much time on something "simple" in his opinon.

Well fingers crossed eh.. I kinda thought that it might be a boy due to the fact that my husbands day has 5 brothers, lo, mind you my dad had 5 daughters so i suppose it could go either way eh

I never know where to post certain things, lol, sorry if i end up putting them everywhere..x..

if you look down this page a bit - there's a few threads on cheri22 predictions including a few women who have their bfps now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back