Cheri22 could it happen before she says!?

Frizzy

Reaction score
Evening ladies

Can I first say congratulations to everybody who has recently had BFP's and wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months, good luck to everybody else trying.

Iknow in my head this sounds silly but I have to put it out there as I can't say it to anybody else. I have received my cheri22 prediction and she is saying march and dates of the 17th - 21st for either ovulation or testing. I was so excited and still am when I read this but now I keep feeling as though there isn't any point hoping for the next 2 months and I don't want to feel like this. What makes it good and bad is that she seems to have a really good accuracy rate - good in that March isn't far away and bad in that I want to hope it could be this month.

Sorry I know it's silly but I had no idea TTC would turn me into an obssesed crazy woman :rotfl:

I just had to say it, thank you!

I dont think it sounds silly at all and I bet you'll be wishing the next few weeks away! At least you can have fun getting in the practice! :wink:

Lots of babydust to you :hug:

I know EXACTLY what you mean Frizzy! She predicted Feb 16th for me to either be ovulated or find out. If AF arrives on time this month then Feb 16th would be exactly when I should ovulate. Im almost scared to get to late Feb and not have a BFP. Its absolutely ridiculous. No matter how much I tell myself it was just a bit of fun, its firmly implanted in my mind now. Im still going to try doubly hard to get pregnant this month of course, but I have to admit i think its pointless because of my prediction!

Thank you so much Loola and Marge at least I am not the only crazy woman on here!! I am still going to try this month but like you it's at the back of my mind that it can't possibly happen this month because Cheri said so - how mad does that sound!

When I first got the reply my dates didn't match up to anything but last month my cycle was 2 days shorter than it has ever been so depending on what happens this month and Feb I could possibly just get an early HPT on the 21st :cheer:

Having said all that I want it now, I am not known for my patience :rotfl:

Good luck to you too

I got a prediction off her in November. It was weird. At first she sent an email asking me for more details but saying that she was seeing 'december' and 'boy'. When I told her the extra info she asked for she changed her prediction saying that based on this being my 5th pregnancy she saw 'march' and 'girl'. I got my bfp on monday so I am confused as her initial prediction wouldve been correct as I conceived in dec. (not sure about the boy bit yet but we are hoping so!)

Who knows eh? :D

I think this is good for a giggle but please dont get too hung up on it - I am sure if you asked Cherri herself she would rather be wrong and you get a BFP early :D A positive state of mind helps in this TTC millarky I think :D

Hi Kelly :wave:

Yes you do have to use paypal if you want a bypass prediction it is about £3.50 and I got my reading in about 2 weeks. She does do predictions for free but I think she is a few months behind.

Congrats Jen on your BFP :D

i really would love a prediction, but i dont have a paypal :cry: xx

I think you have to be careful with these predictions as you can obsses over them, and thas not a good think when trying. I like to think ignorence is bliss, u cant stress over something u dont kno then.

I would like to get a reading myself but aswell av not got paypal, but just to see wot she says, but i wouldnt get hung up on it.

Once its in your mind though you cant help but think about it! I dont usually take stuff like that seriously and Im not really with mine either, but I admit that the date sticks in my head, but its good for me I think. It makes me think positively and I have chilled out a bit because of it, which can only be good.

Looking at Cheri's accuracy rate, the dates that she didnt get right are usually only a month out either way (the women got their BFP's a month earlier or later) so I think thats pretty impressive. I wonder if women who have had their predictions relax a bit and this helps them get their BFP as they are more chilled out? :think: Im trying to think logically see! :lol:

Loola said:
Once its in your mind though you cant help but think about it! I dont usually take stuff like that seriously and Im not really with mine either, but I admit that the date sticks in my head, but its good for me I think. It makes me think positively and I have chilled out a bit because of it, which can only be good.

Looking at Cheri's accuracy rate, the dates that she didnt get right are usually only a month out either way (the women got their BFP's a month earlier or later) so I think thats pretty impressive. I wonder if women who have had their predictions relax a bit and this helps them get their BFP as they are more chilled out? :think: Im trying to think logically see! :lol:

yer u bring a good point, perhaps it does relax you in some way, just knowin that she sees another child in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back