chemical pregnancy

:wave: hi gerb

a chemical pregnancy is when the egg is fertalized but doesnt implant, its like a very early m/c you usually get a faint line on a pregnancy test which doesnt get any stronger and then goes, your period after it can be a little later and sometimes heavier.

oh thankyou for that- how frustrating would that be!
i hope i dont get any of those :)

i had one in november, i felt pregnant but my line was very faint, my af came much heavier and more painfull than usual, i think they are much more common than people know, i would never have known unless i was ttc i would just have thought my period was just heavier, so since then i promised myself not to test until af is really late, :fib: but not quite managed to do it yet.

i tested last month and got a faint positive and the did a digital clear blue and that was negative, couple of days later did the other of that pack and it was faint positive again- so i put that down to a dodgy pack, after that i had really really red AF tho i think this was because it was 1st AF after m/c, anyway i have since done another cb dig and it was negative- because i now dont even beleiev AF isnt an implantation bleed....!!!!!

anyway i am 13dpo today so will test at the weekend, my cycles are so long i dont think i can wait until im late...but i also think im just going to get digital tests now...i just keep hunting til i find a line!!!

oh good luck :pray:
digital ones tell you without any guessing or eye squinting, but its no fun i prefer looking for a line and checking it all day at different angles :rotfl:

maybe coz the digital ones cost more it limits how many i can keep doing!!
i wish i could play the line playing game but it drives me insane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back