Chemical pregnancy ?

Chels16

Reaction score
Hey,

Does this appear to be a chemical pregnancy?

I have been getting period like cramps for the past 3/4 days with no period.
Thanks
Chelsei

5A5C07F6-4CDD-4E16-9535-5FBA100D6117.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey,

Does this appear to be a chemical pregnancy?

I have been getting period like cramps for the past 3/4 days with no period.
Thanks
Chelsei

View attachment 92675

I see lines on all of those. I wouldn’t say chemical unless you are bleeding as those tests are minimum 22 miu x

Nope, no bleeding. Maybe Evap lines? I’m not sure I think a doctors trip will be the best option lol thanks so much for your response x

Nope, no bleeding. Maybe Evap lines? I’m not sure I think a doctors trip will be the best option lol thanks so much for your response x

I still think they are positive. Maybe try a FRER x

I’m not sure those tests are positive but I’m rubbish at reading blue line tests, unless it’s a blazing positive I find the lines always look a bit grey, try a pink dye test, are those tests all from the same day or different days? With a chemical usually you get a positive test but it either doesn’t get very dark or starts to go lighter then you start bleeding, the only way to tell is testing daily or every other day and seeing if the tests are clearly getting darker

I’m not sure those tests are positive but I’m rubbish at reading blue line tests, unless it’s a blazing positive I find the lines always look a bit grey, try a pink dye test, are those tests all from the same day or different days? With a chemical usually you get a positive test but it either doesn’t get very dark or starts to go lighter then you start bleeding, the only way to tell is testing daily or every other day and seeing if the tests are clearly getting darker

Thank you for responding to me, appreciate it. These were taken on the same day, one early morning, and then later in the day.

Yes, I think I’ll retest in a couple of days to be sure xx

Thank you for responding to me, appreciate it. These were taken on the same day, one early morning, and then later in the day.

Yes, I think I’ll retest in a couple of days to be sure xx
Did you re test? X

Hello,

Sorry for the graphic images but I believe I’m around 6 weeks pregnant and tonight after one wipe this happened. Do you think I am miss carrying? Any advice would be appreciated x

E65D07EE-DD43-4223-AE43-EC6E65CA8904.jpeg

Did you get a positive test hun? Have you done another test to see if it’s still positive?

Yeah, I did a clear digital and first response which was positive. Did one just keep which was positive x

It could just be a bit of harmless bleeding if you don’t have any pains and it doesn’t get any heavier, I’d get in touch with your local early pregnancy unit

Thanks hun, I’ve been in a and e all morning! I’ve got an early scan tomorrow xx

Good luck. Fingers crossed for you. Bleeding isn't always a miscarriage. I'm still bleeding now at 26 weeks on and off with clots.

Good luck xxx

Aww really? I always thought bleeding was a miscarriage. I have noticed though that the bleeding is only when I poo(but blood comes from vagina). Can’t wait for my scan to find out xx thank you

Think its quite common espeically if you've been constipated ot anything. Doesn't stop you from worrying though.

I also bled with my first.

Good luck xx

Think its quite common espeically if you've been constipated ot anything. Doesn't stop you from worrying though.

I also bled with my first.

Good luck xx

Thank you, that makes me feel a little better. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27