Chemical pregnancy

Lucie12344

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I believe I had a chemical pregnancy this cycle.. got a faint positive 9/10DPO then following morning BFN followed by 2 other BFN’s a few days later..

I was due my AF Sunday but she’s still not arrived! Does anyone know how long roughly a chemical pregnancy delays your period by? I’m having surgery to correct my down below next Wednesday from the destruction DD caused! So now I’m all anxious that I’m going to come on when I’m due to have it done!

Thanks xxx

Hi, I had a chemical in December and I came my period around 2/3 days later.. it guess it’s different for everyone but it was a very heavy period and quite painful too xxx

I had several chemicals and there is no telling when they come. I once had one a week late but the bleeding was very sudden and a lot. Another was a day or two later with a bit heavier bleeding but not too much different from the normal flow.
I'm sorry you have to go through it... It's so heartbreaking. Wishing you good luck on your surgery though!x

I had several chemicals and there is no telling when they come. I once had one a week late but the bleeding was very sudden and a lot. Another was a day or two later with a bit heavier bleeding but not too much different from the normal flow.
I'm sorry you have to go through it... It's so heartbreaking. Wishing you good luck on your surgery though!x

I’m so gutted, we were TTC for 5 years for our LG and with a years help of fertility drugs managed to conceive her! Thought we’d have to do the same again so was over the moon when I thought I was pregnant without any intervention! But obviously just wasn’t meant to be.. hopefully it holds off till after surgery or quickly comes and go’s! My periods were irregular/pretty non-existent anyway, I just hoped having my LG would of ‘rebooted’ my body xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back