Chemical Pregnancy??

kesmomo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. I hope that someone out there many have had a similar situation or suggestions on what the issue is. I have had what seems like 4 chemical pregnancies in the past year and a half, all of which the doctor's refuse to acknowledge. Each time I have symptoms of pregnancy up until week 4 or 5 when the bleeding starts. My breasts get swollen, constant headaches, and fatigue so bad that it is hard to get through the day without a nap, none of which are my normal PMS symptoms. The bleeding is also not like my normal period. I already have a heavy flow and very painful periods, but these range from extremely painful to very light. Each time I also have an excess amount of tissue and a small lump that comes out during the bleeding.When I go to the doctor they always do an utrasound and hormone test after the bleeding stops and nothing comes up, so they chalk it up to an irregular period. Am I going crazy or am I really having a chemical pregnancy?

Hello,

You need to test with a pregnancy test before your period is due, then if it is positive get your gp to do your hcg bloods to confirm repeating every 48 hours.

Have you used tests in the past to confirm your suspicions?

Xx

Hello! Yes, the first time this happened I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. The other three times I took a test, but it was around the 3 week mark and negative. I wanted to wait to take it until week 5, but then the bleeding started. When I went into the doctor's each time it was about a week after the bleeding. Because they didn't see anything in the ultrasound, they refused to do a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back