Chemical... Do you bleed more and for long afterwards?

luratraloora

Reaction score
I got a faint BFP on numerous tests the same day my AF started and was negative next day. I believe I had a chemical. Im now onto CD 5 and still bleeding bright red blood. I usually only bleed for 4 days and on CD4 its usually quite light and more browny colour. This is very unusual for me so thats what made me asked if people who had had a chemical noticed this afterwards that the bleed more and for longer?

I got a faint BFP on numerous tests the same day my AF started and was negative next day. I believe I had a chemical. Im now onto CD 5 and still bleeding bright red blood. I usually only bleed for 4 days and on CD4 its usually quite light and more browny colour. This is very unusual for me so thats what made me asked if people who had had a chemical noticed this afterwards that the bleed more and for longer?

Yes you do bleed longer and heavier with more cramping. I believe I had a chemical a year or so ago, I had every symptom of pregnancy, I felt pregnant, my period was slightly early but it had ewcm in with it, (I've only ever had ewcm around period time when pregnant), I had a heavier period and bled longer. I didn't do a pregnancy test until the period though and it was negative but if I had done it earlier I bet my life it would of been positive, I just knew I was pregnant xx

When I had my chemical in Jan this year, I had brown spotting to start, then only bled for a couple of days and it turned to spotting again. I'd had a BFP a week before and then got a negative while bleeding.

I guess it affects people differently - I have noticed that my periods have been shorter and lighter since then as well.

xxx

Yes I prob bled a little longer than my periods usually are.

It also made my cycle straight after slightly longer too.

Xxx

Yeah I bled for five days and was in quite a lot of pain the first two days. Had bright red blood and almost black blood and clots. I also believe the chemical preg laast month has caused my cycle to be a bit wonky this month just to let you know. Think I may have ovulated early x

Thank you for sharing your experiences ladies has made me feel much better. Sorry for your losses too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back