Chemical after MC - next steps?

jazzsaxplayer

Reaction score
Hi all,

I feel bad posting and having a good moan about this when some ladies on here have lost babies but I'm feeling really down and not sure what to do next.
We had an early mc (7 weeks) in June, MC was complete and by the time I had my EPU consultant said we were OK to start trying straight away if we wanted as lining of womb was already beginning to thin again. I get good signs of OV so was able to start using OPK's and know I OV around 25th June. We dtd quite a bit (not as much as normal as oh hurt his back)am around time of positive opk and for a few days after. Started to get some of symptoms (different to my af ones) like last time, leg cramps, tired but the. Sleepless, extra saliva. Took a FRER in the evening and got faint line and again the next morning. Posted on here and ladies agreed a second line was there. Then Friday pm started with watery pink bleeding on and off. Was never enough to fill a towel but done FRER this morning and bfn. So frustrated and upset. I feel exhausted with it all! I'm going to take a non-pregnancy vitamin for a few day that has iron in it as I'm looking a bit pale for me. Don't know now whether to try again this next cycle or to wait a bit.........been waiting 5 years though and feel like time is ticking by! I'm sure I will probably end up trying but right now not sure where I will get the energy from to do that! Sorry for the rant/moan.......especially to those of you who are here with greater felt losses than mine x

Sorry to hear about your chemical, if you feel up to it truns again this cycle, you might be more fertile. Best of luck xx

You lost two babies in a short time dont feel bad about moaning about it! I had a loss at 10 weeks that was very complicated physically and a CP a few years ago. Both were heartbreaking and hard in their own ways. A loss is always a loss no matter how far along you were. After my CP I got pregnant the next cycle with DD who is now 3. Obviously I am glad it worked out for us so quickly but I admit it was an emotional roller coaster and I can see how giving yourself some time has its advantages emotionally. Really only you can decide what is best and I dont really think there is a right answer. I'm thinking the wise answer is to wait a while but I know I wouldnt be doing that :).

Jazz I'm sorry to hear about your losses. It doesn't matter how early they are they are still losses and you have still had your hopes and dreams for that potential child shattered, and that hurts. I've also just had a chemical after a mc, although my mc was October so not as close together as you, sucks doesn't it. Ours was also on our last clomid cycle so now we are back to trying naturally, which is just depressing. Try again when you feel ready.

Sorry hun, haven't been on in a few days. Came on last night to see how you were doing. So gutted to hear this. I couldn't put it better than the ladies above already have. I know everything is easier said than done but try not to pressure yourself or you will make yourself feel poorly. Rather than worrying about days next cycle, just see what happens and how you feel. Remember, you CAN get pregnant and when it's your perfect little bean in there it'll stick. Don't lose hope hun. We're all in this to support each other. Enjoy some time with DH, treat yourself to a pamper or a weekend away.. whatever you guys enjoy. Thinking of you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back