Cheese...

charliebear

Reaction score
How do you give it?

I know some do grated or fingers, just to scared to give fingers just yet!

I have always just given LO cubes of cheese x

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i either mix it in her food, or a cheese sandwich or a babybel cheese for her to hold and eat. usually its a cheese sandwich for breakfast.

I get those mild cheese sticks that are meant for kiddies lunch boxes. I just cut them in half longways and give them to her. She munches away on them quite happily! most of it ends up on the floor but she does have a good sook.

other than that I have given her cheese sauce, or just mixed a little grated cheese into her meals.

I just give it in fingers for him to hold.
He also loves roasted cheese, and cheese sauces. Or grated on potato with butter :)

Hmm, think I'll go a bit of grated before giving her fingers again. Just until she's better with lumps. She was sucking on huge lumps :shock: I had to fish them out, just in case (I know I'm a wimp!)

Hmm, think I'll go a bit of grated before giving her fingers again. Just until she's better with lumps. She was sucking on huge lumps :shock: I had to fish them out, just in case (I know I'm a wimp!)

Aaron bites off huge chunks too ... But he sooks it and it dissolves :)

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

We originally have my lo grated and as she got more used to chewing she will have sliced bits instead. Xx

Ethan has it grated into main meals and on jacket potato etc.. But I also give it to him in fingers for him to feed himself xx

Freyas gag reflex is ridiculous. She gags on anything and everything, but some how she seems to manage her cheese sticks no bother!

she bites of big lumps too and just sooks them. x

Well after hmm-ing over cheese, she had a slice of apple today! She chewed away, sucked it and spat the lumps out. Guess she'll be having cheese sticks lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back