Check up nerves

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Off to the docs at 11 to see if my blood pressure has fallen and the dehydration is better with the anti sickness tablets. If not I'm being admitted. So nervous I hate being in hospital lol. So hard to bed rest at home I keep thinking of things I have to do lol. Scared I don't wanna go haha. On the plus side I might get a scan :). In a way it sucks being high risk but it's good to know you are constantly being checked up on x

I hope all goes well for you!! :) I'm sure it will all be fine.
Keep deep breathing etc etc, I hate hospitals too :)

Yes! You might get a scan yay! :) keep smiling Hun!

Xx

Good luck. An I'm sure everythings fine.
Rest is priority tho x

I know it is horrible being high risk, you just want to forget.

Good luck hope all goes well.

Well all still looking fine but my blood pressure was still high 180/90 so still on bed rest till Friday when I go back. They gave me a machine to test it at home 10 times a day and looking at the results on Friday try will give me tablets to lower it or maybe some hospital total bed rest. Also found out I'm a carrier for some blood thing and had to have more bloods took to check it. Been put on higher dose iron and aspirin :/ all so confusing. He wants me seen every few days for now and booked me in for the midwife next Wednesday as he wasn't happy my next time was 16 weeks. Also got to have a ECG done but not sure why to be honest. Just had a call saying had to have one as he had spoke to the consultant. So confused scared and confused lol. But so happy baby is holding on despite having a sickly mother. Joking aside it's like I'm allergic to being pregnant. Also stopped my sickness tablets as was making my heart race. Just put me down now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back