Cheapies?

kiyaa

Reaction score
I have FRERs coming today from Amazon but I've been making myself crazy with cheapies. I'm using the Wondfo brand, which is what I used years ago when I tried (unsucessfully for years) with my ex-husband. I've seen my share of indents, but this looks too dark to ignore? Anyone else have some crazy cheapy results?

This is with my FMU from this morning at the 5 minute mark.

ON5XmhU.jpg

These are my dried tests for comparison, top one is FMU yesterday (9DPO), second is yesterday afternoon around 2:30pm (2hr hold, which maybe made it lighter?), and third is todays FMU (10DPO).

u99A2PP.jpg

Not a ton of symptoms. Some slight cramping, which is normal for me. I've had headaches the last few days. My post-O temps are higher than the previous month. Postman needs to get here ASAP with my FRERs!

Looking forward to seeing your FRER results. It's looking promising xx

Can I ask if you did anything in particular this month? Special foods? Supplements? so happy for you xxx

Can I ask if you did anything in particular this month? Special foods? Supplements? so happy for you xxx
I actually didn't! With my ex-husband, we tried for years to get pregnant. We found out he had no swimmers so I had given up on ever having a baby - which I was okay with because I wanted to stay with him. My ex-husband and I split a while back and I moved on with someone after. This is my 2nd full cycle off birth control. Not sure if recently coming off BC helped.

Last edited:
They are a lot more sensitive then the cheapie. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you xx

Thanks so much! I was worried about the digi showing up, but here we are (bottom one is yesterdays cheapie

3GLamFY.jpg

Thanks so much! I was worried about the digi showing up, but here we are (bottom one is yesterdays cheapie

3GLamFY.jpg
How many dpo are you? My cheapies are showing nothing but not sure if I’m too early, doing frer tomorrow hoping for a line!!

How many dpo are you? My cheapies are showing nothing but not sure if I’m too early, doing frer tomorrow hoping for a line!!
The test from the first post was 10DPO, the one in the digi was 11DPO

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back