cheap pregnancy test??

mel_ed

Reaction score
Thinking of buying some of those cheap pregnancy test off ebay, can anyone recommend which? that detect early on?
i'm new to all this and starting trying 4 weeks ago now. any advise would be brill

I wouldn't recommend any tbh, they give too many evaps. The best cheapie ones are the first vue ones you can buy in the pound shop, two strip tests for £1

I wouldn't recommend any either - I use them (stupidly) and have had lots of heartache caused by them! the most sensitive test is 10miu - so if you search 10miu pregnancy tests - they will be the most sensitive. However - I have yet to find a cheapie test that does not leave you wondering if you have a faint line or not! I have had batches of 20 and every single one gets a line within minutes - and I have even dipped them in non-pregnant people's urine and tap water and the same lines come up!

Having said all that I used them when ttc my daughter 4 years ago and got my bfp with them and don't remember all the fake lines!

If you have a true bfp they work very well and show up - but it;s the is there isn't there a line moment that can be upsetting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back