chat room

Hiya

Busy with kids normally & watch TV and try and relax. I dont seem to have a lot of luck to be honest going in there, cos 9/10 its empty.

:0)
Ragna x

Its always empty when I try and chat too!!

I don't normally go in much in the evenings either. Mainly because DH thinks I'm getting obsessed with ttc!!! I tell him that I have already met some great people in there and it's not all ttc and pg talk, we just have a laugh as well, but he moans!!

So I sit watching Discovery Home and Health just to wind him up!!!

If there is no-one in there when I go in, I stay in there, put the sound on and just wait for the noise when someone else joins. It always takes that first person to be in there......

@I agree its a case of entering the chat, and doing other stuff till you hear the sound on someone else entering.

Im normally on the chat between 11 and 5:30 all day week days, while Im on maternety leave and OH is at work, unless on the rare occasion I find something else to do! and I chat to people all day, but yeah sometime when you first go in, you need to be prepared to wait a fews mins for other people to enter.
I have made some great friends now who I chat to on petty much a daily basis, I love it! I dont use it much in the evening though as OH is home them and we spend the time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back