Charts driving me crazy anyone understand this?

Crinkles90

Reaction score
This whole temping thing is turning me a little crazy :/

my temp dropped yesterday which just convinced me further that Af was coming! However this morning it's risen to my highest temp this cycle :/

Feel like I'm clutching at straws here but the dramatic dip and even more dramatic rise as thrown me.

I take my temp at 5am every morning. The missing temps are when I've been on night shifts I sleep for an hour and a half at a time max at different times throughout so didn't temp

Thank you
Crinkles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is why I don't temp anymore, it turned me into a crazy woman! It was good for pinpointing O but during the 2WW it'll drive you insane! A high temp is always a positive sign tho so FX'd just try not to read too much into it, as always the only way to know for sure is to test! :)

Thank you! Yep!! Defo driving me barmey!! Test day is tomorrow!! :D trying to maintain a level head lol x

The temp dip could be implantation! But as I was temping, my temperature went down and down and down before AF was due so I thought Af was coming. My cervix position was low and hard so I had no hope and on 11 DPO I had a faint BFP.. so it's not always conclusive!

I think the only way the temping can show pregnancy for certain is if the luteal phase high temps last for longer than 18 days. I've been following the ups and downs in the 2ww for months and trying to interpret them and it'll drive you nuts. Could be implantation but can just be a temp dip. If the high temps continue and there is a clear triphasic pattern then that is more indicative of pregnancy. there's still time for it to come down again unfortunately. By the time your chart can show you for sure you can already have done a pregnancy test! Sorry hon! Good luck! x

Thank you guys!! This whole charting thing!! And Google just makes it worse lol! Popping into tesco after my shift finishes and will be re test as soon as i get home.. Clutching at straws x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back