charting help please

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi girls :) I was hoping for any advice you could give as this is the first month I have charted properly. I'm now 9DPO (or 10DPO says FF but I think it's 9DPO). I suppose it's normal for my temps to be disrupted after a sickness bug and I can see it's discounted yesterday's reading as I documented I had a fever, but today it's still very high. Is this normal for the last week before AF? I'm wondering if the illness might still be messing my temps up? I'm getting odd pain near my left hip, may be to do with the general aches and pains I still have but I don't think it's something I normally get in TWW but then again I don't normally get a sickness bug either!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I forgot to add I was sick Sunday afternoon (CD7) into the night but have not been sick since and don't feel feverish at all this morning

Hey broody! I'm not much help but I think when your of its stays high and when you get your period it dropsbslightly the day before. Or it might be the other way round? I know it drops just before ovulation. I wanted to do charting but I have np clue how to do it or what to use lol. I find it so confusing when I read up about it. Xx

Urgh sorry for the spelling and stuff, I use my kindle and I swear it has a mind of its own xx

Looks ok to me. Before ov you get a little dip then afterwards it should spike upwards and it will remain elevated until either a day or two before AF when it will drop (if you aren't pregnant) or it will stay elevated (if you are pregnant).

However if you have been poorly it could throw your results out of whack, the only way to know is to wait and see I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back