Charting and implantation dip

sansk

Reaction score
Hiya I am just over 6 weeks pregnant :love: and interested to know has anyone been charting there temperature while trying to conceive if so did you have a implantation dip? I had a dip at day 10 and the next day temps went up and had an identical dip on day 14 just wondering has anyone ever seen a double dip before and does it mean anything in particular?

Hi I was charting I had a big dip on 7dpo then slight dips on 10,14,17 and so on every 3 days but didn't go as low as 7dpo however I kept waking up at different times so don't think I ever got accurate readings as got to obsessed with it and would wake up at 4am and then think I better do it now incase I don't sleep well after this and I just used a calculator thing on Google to calculate the difference. Xx

I guess it's just me and you that charted lol thanx for the reply Holsf my temps were pretty stable and I kind of stayed to the same times daily...... sometimes like yourself I didn't sleep or woke earlier, was interested to know about my identical dips but maybe the MW can shed some light when I go to book in. Congratulations on your little one! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back