Charting and implantation dip

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by sansk, Jan 24, 2016.

1. sansk

sansk Well-Known Member

Hiya I am just over 6 weeks pregnant :love: and interested to know has anyone been charting there temperature while trying to conceive if so did you have a implantation dip? I had a dip at day 10 and the next day temps went up and had an identical dip on day 14 just wondering has anyone ever seen a double dip before and does it mean anything in particular?

2. Holsf

Holsf Well-Known Member

Hi I was charting I had a big dip on 7dpo then slight dips on 10,14,17 and so on every 3 days but didn't go as low as 7dpo however I kept waking up at different times so don't think I ever got accurate readings as got to obsessed with it and would wake up at 4am and then think I better do it now incase I don't sleep well after this and I just used a calculator thing on Google to calculate the difference. Xx

3. sansk

sansk Well-Known Member

I guess it's just me and you that charted lol thanx for the reply Holsf my temps were pretty stable and I kind of stayed to the same times daily...... sometimes like yourself I didn't sleep or woke earlier, was interested to know about my identical dips but maybe the MW can shed some light when I go to book in. Congratulations on your little one! :)

#3 sansk, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016