Chart help - did I ovulate? Help please :)

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi, I think I might have ovulated 2/3 days ago. Usually FF would show crosshairs today or tomorrow I think, this is only my 3rd cycle using it so I'm not entirely sure but it was 3 days after my lowest temp the last 2 cycles. Poor hubby is getting a bit tired after 3 BDs in a row but I think I could persuade him to again tonight and I am planning on BDing tonight if at all possible just in case I didn't OV a few days ago. Any ideas please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
I probably would take it as you have O'd... but would be temped to carry on BDing until you get those cross-hairs and confirmation

Thanks kitty I hope you and bump are doing well :) not long now!

Well my body has decided to mess with me :( I've got a small amount of EWCM and an 'almost' positive OPK with dilute sample this afternoon when I tested to check. I'm guessing my body tried and failed to release an egg and it might be trying again, although why would my temps be up if this is the case? Just as well I wasn't getting my hopes up this time.

I am struggling to work out how to read these charts. I got faint lines on OPK but nowhere near a positive and my temp dropped sharply now its gone right up, so apparently Ive missed it. Cant win with this I have no clue what I am doing

Attachments

• FF chart 3 May 2016.jpg
    FF chart 3 May 2016.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5
Sorry sparkle :( I thought I was getting the hand of things but clearly not! Hopefully you will work out how it works soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back