Changing tables - really necessary?

I've got one as its part of my furniture set but I doubt it will get used very often as I think I will just end up changing baby wherever I am rather than going into nursery to do it! Xx

we had the draw topper thing. i used it until 6months. Then she was to wriggley so we just use a mat on the floor

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I am just going to use my changing mat on the bathroom floor as I don't have room for a changing table and I don't mind getting down on the floor to do it. But I am probably going to get one of those hanging changing storage things that clip onto things IYKWIM to clip onto our bathroom storage stand :) Will make it a bit easier and more organised...

like this one
baby_room_storage_crib-side_storage.jpg

I am just going to use my changing mat on the bathroom floor as I don't have room for a changing table and I don't mind getting down on the floor to do it. But I am probably going to get one of those hanging changing storage things that clip onto things IYKWIM to clip onto our bathroom storage stand :) Will make it a bit easier and more organised...

like this one

where did u find that? I love it!

I've got this one its very handy although I tend to use it after bath time and not for all nappy changes and the boys clothes are in the drawers
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372580865.821174.jpg

We got a changing table, but never used it with my first. Then the changing thing you put over the cot for my second child, and didn't really use that. I just had 2 changing mats. One upstairs under the cot, and one downstairs under the sofa, and just pulled them out when required. Also had a pretty box thing I kept nappies, wipes and change of clothes in next to the sofa so it never looked untidy.

like this one

http://www.amazon.com/Dex-Products-...id=1372583645&sr=1-50&keywords=baby+organiser

like this one

Me too, I want one like that!

I would love that one but not sure if they will ship it from America (it's an american brand product that is not stocked in uk as far as i know). There are plenty of similar ones about though, check out amazon, they have different versions anywhere from £10 upwards x

I'm off to Vegas in August (booked months and months ago), I'll be stocking up on all the cool stuff they have over there.

changing mat is all you need. I change them on the floor or bed.

I got a cheap one from ikea and it was brilliant for the first 4 or 5 months. Saved me kneeling on wooden floors and was a godsend after a section. I loved having everything in one place. I was spoilt for space at my last place though as we had a big living room so it was in there where I spent all day. In the early days when I was doing night feeds I had a smaller mat and a basket with the essentials in for changes. One thing I did do was play a little spft toy (daisy duck) each time I changed her nappy from the day she came home. That way she knew she was getting her nappy done and knew what was coming next. She still loves lullaby daisy. Now I just drag the mat from under the sofa and chase a wriggler round the floor. Xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back