Changing Table?

AmyQ

Reaction score
How long do you use a changing table for? We currently change Evan on the floor but my right knee and ankle are really playing up and all the bending over doesn't help.

I don't want to spend much and certainly won't if it will only be useful for a few more months.

Thanks ladies :)

We were able to use a changing table until our LO was around 9 months (she was small - we changed to a bed when she got too big and now change her on the floor - although with my bump getting bigger, this is really awkward!).

I wouldn't have been without it, to be honest. We had a changing bit that came as an add-on to our chest of drawers.

I used mine up till she moved into the other bedroom (big bed) at 15 months

I used my ikea one in our luving room for the first 6ish months. Then my friend asked to borrow it so I loaned it out. If I still had ut id likely still use. I only got tje £25 ikea ome and it was perfect xx

tapatalking

We have 2 lol

I only had 1 at first in Jack's bedroom and still use it for bath time every evening. When Harry was born we bought one for the living room as Jack's room is 2 floors up which is difficult with a baby & toddler.

We use the one in the living room during the day and the one in Jack's room for getting dressed in the morning and bath time/getting undressed in the evening. I wouldn't be without mine and Jack still easily fits on both and he's just turned 2. He'll be using it to get dressed as long as possible because it keeps him in one place lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back