Changing milk, aptimil to cow and gate.

violet13

Reaction score
Morning ladies,
I posted for my friend but completely forgot to ask. Aptimil has shot up in price for 100g less so we've bought cow and gate I'm just curious about changing how do I go about it? Just use what aptimil we have left and then the next bottle go to cow and gate? Anyone got any advice for me? Thank you xxx

It's more or less the same , I did too with ready cartons and when I go abroad I buy whatever ready milk they sell there and it's ever so slightly different.. my HV with when he was a baby said to switch cold turkey from one to another. Aptamil and cow&G are quite similar! x

Cow and Gate and Aptimil are the same company and same ingredients - so there wont be a huge change with those milks.

I went from SMA to Cow and Gate at the end of the tub, just go for it.

If you notice they have any change in bowel or anything allow it to settle for a few days.

Good luck.

xxxx

Oh okay so once all the aptimil is gone just go straight to do and gate? Thanks ladies I've heard it can make some babies constipated so just gonna watch out for that as my little one has similar to breast fed poos on aptimil xxx

Oh okay so once all the aptimil is gone just go straight to do and gate? Thanks ladies I've heard it can make some babies constipated so just gonna watch out for that as my little one has similar to breast fed poos on aptimil xxx

We moved our LO to C&G stage 1 as the SMA was giving him constipation and he had reflux, its quite creamy and thick.

Probably not see too much of a change tbh.

Good luck

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back