changing mats

Get two ladies!

I have a changing unit in the lounge (as it was free from my sister) and still using it now as we lack storage in the bedroom! Now using the mat tho on the floor as he is dead wriggly now and saves me worrying!

We did have one in the bedroom on the top of chest of drawers , then when night feeds stopped , stopped using it. We now use it again every night at bathtime. It only takes one quick change on the bed when you think it won't matter , and they will wee or poo on it that once!!

Don't buy small tiny ones as babys really do grow big in no time at all

Nb: the free changing bag from boots baby club has a huge larger than normal travel mat, thats actually quite thick. We never used ours as a travel mat, and so we can now use it as a snack mat, protects the rug from wet soggy buiscuts and fruit snacks!!, (after you just fold and tgake to kitchen catching all the bits for a washdown!)

Last edited:
I just have the one upstairs because it annoys me being downstairs and makes the place look cluttered so I just take Sophie upstairs every time.

Someone told me when I was pregnant that just having one upstairs means you will lose weight as you will go up and down a fair few times. I also didn't like the idea of all the changing clutter downstairs and have a nappy bin in the nursery. So that's what I did and wasnt a problem for me. Might have a spare one though if we have no 2 as i will have to be watching Ella still and won't be taking both upstairs every time!

Someone told me when I was pregnant that just having one upstairs means you will lose weight as you will go up and down a fair few times. I also didn't like the idea of all the changing clutter downstairs and have a nappy bin in the nursery. So that's what I did and wasnt a problem for me. Might have a spare one though if we have no 2 as i will have to be watching Ella still and won't be taking both upstairs every time!

Oo good point! Never thought of the exercise side of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back