changing mats

winnie89

Reaction score
hiya girls this probably seems like a stupid question but have you got more than one changing mat for when LO is at home i have got one but's in the nursery atm and it seems a little bit silly to keep taking it up and down stairs every day, was just going to use a travel one (i.e free pampers one from sainsbury's) but it doesn't seem very comfortable to me? had any one else bought two or what are you going to do??

Last edited:
I have one for downstairs and getting a cot top changer for when I'm upstairs x

I was thinking about this the other day, we are going to get a cot top chnager and I wondered weather to get another mat for downstairS. I spoke to my friend who has twins and she said she bought two but only ever use the one upstairs so it was a nit of a waste x

I cant wait untill I can start thinking abou things like this ;-)

I'd rather have one upstairs and one downstairs and not use it. U can pick them up for £5 so I would have 2

yeah that what i was was thinking, was thinking about having a changing box for when i'm down stairs full with things like nappies wipes and nappy cream (might use the Johnson box i've got save always using all the stuff in my changing bag all the time)

u got me thinking now!! i have ever only had 1 before with my 2 previous babies but i have lived in a flat so i was easy to take from room to room, but im moving into a house soon so takiing it up and down will prob be a nightmare :shakehead:
so maybe get 2 asda used to do some pretty chep ones so maybe a cheapy one for upstairs :)

yeah i love in a maisonette so i have a set of stairs and it's a bit silly to take him upstairs to change him to bring him back downstairs, will pop to asda tomorrow and see if they have got any x

I only have one and only had one with Thomas and it was always down stairs I just used a travel one on my bed in the night but I do have one in my travel cot as its an attachment but I would only have one xx

We're going to be getting my SILs old changing unit, so will have that in the nursery upstairs, maybe have a spare one, but it doesn't bother me too much going up and down

We have one upstairs on the changing table and bought disposable ones from pampers for down stairs, the cost £4 or something for 12 and after nearly 4 months we haven't used up the first pack yet. They are brilliant and you just keep re-using them until they are dirty.
They are like the pad things they use in hospital to soak up any mess from under you

I can't wait to change nappies :D hehe x

I have a cot top changer for upstairs and one for downstairs too.

I have 2. One for upstairs and one for downstairs

I have bought 2 as its going to be easier as OH will be very busy at work within 6 weeks of LO being born so saves me taking them up and down.
Also we have 2 moses basket stands - also saves me taking it up and downstairs (we were very lucky that someone we knew was about to throw theirs out so gave it to us) x

I have two, got a normal changer downstairs, and a cot top changer upstairs, also have a couple of travel ones for in the changing bags etc. :) x

We got one as a present - and i bought a cheapie one from asda - im too lazy to faff about going up stairs everytime - and knowing my luck it would always be on the wrong floor. lol

I am planning on having 2, mainly because I am a lazy so and so :) xxx

I've just got the one upstairs in the nursery - a cot top changer - and then just a small one in the changing bag.
I am hoping to do most changing in the nursery so LO gets used to the room, so when she eventually starts sleeping in there (rather than with us in our room) it will be more familiar to her. That's the theory anyway! :)

i bought another one, went into asda today and they had got a mammas and pappas one reduced in asda for £5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back