Changing bags

Tigger87

Reaction score
I'm looking for a back pack change bag. I've been reminded how much my shoulder bag hurt when lugging it around! And how difficult it makes baby wearing. I've so far seen these:

Buckingham Baby Changing Backpack https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00RLVT12Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_HM.7wbMH4JB60

And

Multifunctional Mummy Large Capacity Backpack Baby Diaper Nappy Bag Nursery Changing Bag Handbag Shoulder Backpack, 33 x 42 x 17 cm, Blue https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UBO0AH8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_uL.7wb8B9RGTP

(Predictably the more expensive one I like better!!)

Anyone had one of these? Any other recommendations??

I had the PACApod backpack first time round. It was nice and roomy, I ended up selling it on gumtree when I switched over to the stroller because by that point a normal kids backpack was sufficient enough for what I needed.

The PACApod had like all diff wee compartments which I loved.

I wont get another, purely because of the price - and how little time I used it.

I think Id opt for a cheaper bag but equally still one that functions loads because they are basically the only bag you use for a while after having LO esp being out and about.

I think Ill get a Yummy Mummy if I find one that isnt too..... out there I guess. Some of them are nice but some are just OTT.

I am already looking at the Babymoov this time - you can get tote and backpack editions of them. Ill be opting for a tote this time.

I do like the more expensive one from the options youv put. But I also like that its all black, just sleeker looking.

xxxx

I really like those, they seem like really good value. I wish I'd gone for that style with my first baby, be much easier when got baby in a carrier. Now my lb is 16 months I just use a normal handbag and shove nappies and wipes in but I've got a babymel bag for when I need to take more but I'd prefer the backpack style.

Actually, having just looked at the pacapods I think I want one of those!! I can see my husband's face now if I get another changing bag though, especially one that costs over £50!!

I always thought id get a really nice one but then I got one free with my ickle bubba v3 pram including a change mat. It seems very basic yet practical.

I decided that I should prioritise my spending so I will use this one for a little while till I know what I really want in a bag (size, compartments, back or shoulder, what material etc) then hopefully it will help me choose one thats practical for us. I'm a ftm so I don't know what to go for and don't want to spend £70 on the wrong one.

never know... I might be happy to stick with this one.

Last edited:
I have a pacapod - I LOVE it. My nct friends all said that they wish they opted for it rather than the cheaper ones. I just love the pods system and the lots of compartments that expand...

I liked mine for a while, but once baby turns like 2 all those comparments arent needed. Well I never used mine.

They hold good resale value, I sold mine over half what I paid for it.

I dont think Id buy another though..

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back