Changing bag

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by RobsLouise, Jul 28, 2016.

1. RobsLouise

RobsLouise Well-Known Member

Hi,

I don't post much although I've been a member for a few years.
    I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with my second baby and just decided I need a new changing bag! The one I use at the moment is a babymel slouch bag but I find it quite cumbersome and uncomfortable to carry and this will only get worse when I have to fill it with newborn stuff too. I'm now wanting a backpack style one, I think I'll be carrying the new baby in a sling so my toddler can still use the pushchair when he needs to so I want to be as hands free as possible.
    Can any of you ladies recommend backpack style changing bags? I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that will last. I looked at pacapod hastings but then a couple of friends said the zip broke on theirs after a couple of months.
    Thanks
    X

2. MrsB2105

MrsB2105 Well-Known Member

Not really looked at back packs but have a look at pink lining and Kath kidston. I have known people recommend them for back packs especially pink lining ... I'm not sure on the price though x

3. RobsLouise

RobsLouise Well-Known Member

Thanks, I've had a quick look at both of those makes. x

4. MrsB2105

MrsB2105 Well-Known Member

You are welcome x