Changing Bag

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by GingerKitty, Jul 5, 2016.

1. GingerKitty

GingerKitty Well-Known Member

What changing bag do you have and would you recommend it? :)

2. El1en

El1en Well-Known Member

I have a pink lining yummy mummy bag and I do like it. It's got plenty of space with lots of pockets but... I wish I'd bought a back pack style one. Especially now my girl is walking, I've taken to using a regatta one but I wish I had a slightly girlier one.

3. GingerKitty

GingerKitty Well-Known Member

I saw that one - looks fab. I'm having a boy but liked the grey one with owls on it! However, hubs says he wouldn't carry it as it was too girly! Sigh.

Hadn't thought about walking stage.... I do have a normal backpack, maybe that would work at that point?

4. ffeefifofum

ffeefifofum Member

I used the crappy free one from boots for a while, and then moved onto a normal rucksack. I really wanted the all singing, all dancing ones but in reality a normal rucksack did the job fine :)

5. Karenb

Karenb Well-Known Member

Cath Kidston one - love it!!

6. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

We use the Pink Lining In The Mews Blooming Gorgeous bag. I absolutely LOVE it! Fits in enough for both boys and it's much more reasonably priced with in the sale! Have a look at their website, they're getting a new line in soon so may have a sale on or one coming up!

7. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

I had a pacapod for my little boy and its amazing...looking forward to using it when new baby comes along xx

#7 Bellarina, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  8. Mrs P5515

Mrs P5515 Member

I have a Jem and Bea tan changing bag. It was an utter surprise from the hubby after lots of searching for a bag that could also look like a handbag but had loads of space and pockets inside. Cannot wait to start using it!!!!