Changing Bag

GingerKitty

Reaction score
What changing bag do you have and would you recommend it? :)

I have a pink lining yummy mummy bag and I do like it. It's got plenty of space with lots of pockets but... I wish I'd bought a back pack style one. Especially now my girl is walking, I've taken to using a regatta one but I wish I had a slightly girlier one.

I have a pink lining yummy mummy bag and I do like it. It's got plenty of space with lots of pockets but... I wish I'd bought a back pack style one. Especially now my girl is walking, I've taken to using a regatta one but I wish I had a slightly girlier one.

I saw that one - looks fab. I'm having a boy but liked the grey one with owls on it! However, hubs says he wouldn't carry it as it was too girly! Sigh.

Hadn't thought about walking stage.... I do have a normal backpack, maybe that would work at that point?

I used the crappy free one from boots for a while, and then moved onto a normal rucksack. I really wanted the all singing, all dancing ones but in reality a normal rucksack did the job fine :)

We use the Pink Lining In The Mews Blooming Gorgeous bag. I absolutely LOVE it! Fits in enough for both boys and it's much more reasonably priced with in the sale! Have a look at their website, they're getting a new line in soon so may have a sale on or one coming up!

I had a pacapod for my little boy and its amazing...looking forward to using it when new baby comes along xx

Last edited:
I have a Jem and Bea tan changing bag. It was an utter surprise from the hubby after lots of searching for a bag that could also look like a handbag but had loads of space and pockets inside. Cannot wait to start using it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back