Changing bag for two

Willowburn

Reaction score
Would love some advice on changing bags! I already have a 1 year old little boy and I am still using his changing bag a lot every day. There isn't any space in it for anything else though! Was hoping for some good advice on what people have got with more than one baby? I need a big spacious one now with baby number two here in November! Thank you in advance! X

Will you have a push chair? Because personally I'd just get a second bag for the newborn. I think it'd be easier having separate bags rather than having to check you're getting out the right size nappies or clothes for whichever needs changing.

If you will have a buggy at least you won't be carrying two bags as they can go on the buggy or in the basket underneath.

I will be using a fun back pack for my toddler & normal changing bag for baby no doubt. Probably better having 2 x

We've just bought a Babymule rucksack as we can't hang our current bag on the pushchair with our toddler on the buggy board and I find the messenger bag style awkward to wear when carrying a baby but I don't want to have to give up the shopping basket to store it. It seems pretty roomy, although we haven't tried packing it up for two yet and I love that it can be carried as a rucksack, messenger bag or hung on the pushchair so we have lots of options.

I'm planning on buying a pink lining bag from the twins collection as will need it lol, my son however has a backpack that I will also continue to use x

Great advice thank you ladies. I hadn't actually considered a back pack type bad for my toddler so that's a good idea. I love that bow bag too! Thank you for your suggestions- I have something to go on now! X

Jackson is a bit older but we have used a back pack since he went into his stroller. I found when I used his change bag it would hang low and be filled with rubbish I didn't need. Now he's older we mainly just have change of clothes wipes juice and snack so still fits fine and he loves to carry it to nursery like the school kids.

We have a mini addidas bag and a couple cartoon ones but the mini sports backpack usually has wee extra sections and compartments which is extremely handy for my phone keys etc if we are off to the park and I don't want my handbag.

xxxxx

Last edited:
My pacapod is pretty huge, i can have both nappy and wipes in change pod, and for spare clothes /snacks /milk next to change pod and the extra baby bits in the centre! My LO is 14 months and sometimes she takes her backpack out instead for small trips x

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back