Changing avatar

DubChick

Reaction score
Hi

How do I change my avatar please? I've tried lots of times to choose in image and use it as my avatar, but it won't upload into the box, it just stays grey.

Can anyone help please?!

Thank you! X

Hi

How do I change my avatar please? I've tried lots of times to choose in image and use it as my avatar, but it won't upload into the box, it just stays grey.

Can anyone help please?!

Thank you! X
It's probably due to the size of the photo you're trying to upload. Take a screenshot of the photo you would like to use, crop it and try to upload it.x

It's probably due to the size of the photo you're trying to upload. Take a screenshot of the photo you would like to use, crop it and try to upload it.x
Ah ok, I'll give that a try. Thank you! x

Grrr, still not working. I've cropped it so the image size is about 400 × 400, the others are in the thousands. I don't want to be a grey box lol! X

Are you using a phone or a computer to change the avatar?

Try with a small, low res image, and see if it works. You can try with something else before trying again with a photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back