Changes

Rebecca89

Reaction score
Did anyone else have a growth spurt around 16 weeks, the last week I seem to have grown a bump over night, become uncomfortable in bed and when bending over, everything just seems to have changed quite suddenly! Im so tired again too, and sooo hungry, the past few days if i dont eat every hour im literally so hungry I could pass out!! been having to eat at like midnight before bed as Im just starving which is not like me Im usually fine after tea! I suddenly feel very pregnant lol xxx

ahhh horray! , not sure, but I don't feel very preg yet, I'm more than a week behind you, so ill tell you next week ha ! It has to happen sooner or later tho, nice when you can get to a stage where people nottice, rather than oooh pie belly! I just look like Ive let myself go a little !

My little bump just sort of appeared from nowhere last week and honestly grew daily, Im just over 18 weeks now.. Im not massive but I feel it and yes starting to all of a sudden feel like Im carrying a passenger had slight heart burn too starting.. I hate the beginning of pregnancy but I could quite enjoy the middle bit I think :) started feeling flutters too so all becoming real got the MW thurs and Scan on the 4th so yay deffo coming on for me x

I feel huge all of a sudden, got a proper pot belly going on, gotta be in a bikini in less than 2 weeks :p

Im enjoying the change other than the hunger, its so bad!! I had chippy less than an hour ago and im already starting to get hungry again!! Cant wait to start feeling movements though, I dont think Ive felt any! just wind lol xxx

No change for me.
Just a bit fatter (it is fat, not bump...it wobbles).
I would have thought there'd be a little bump by now, as I had one with my daughter at this stage.

i get really bad bloating, always have so i would always look pregnant by the time i went to bed anyway but seems to have become a proper little bump now cos its there in the morning :) xxx

No change for me.
Just a bit fatter (it is fat, not bump...it wobbles).
I would have thought there'd be a little bump by now, as I had one with my daughter at this stage.

That is exactly how i am!!! This is my first but people are asking me why i have no real bump yet! Lol

funny enough this morning before i got up i laid on my back to see if i had a bump but nope :(

A few weeks ago i had boating and by the end of the day would - i think - look pregnant but its never really stayed

I develop a bump super early. Have with every pregnancy. But noticed today, it's def bigger and it's rock hard too. :))

I'm exactly the same. The past few days my bump has really ballooned and I'm getting uncomfortable in bed. And as for food, I've gone from hardly being able to eat anything because of nausea to being ravenous all the time!! I'm enjoying the customers in work noticing my bump now. Love that it's becoming obvious!!

I feel like I've suddenly got massive at just under 18 weeks! I'm noticeably showing now.

I've started feeling loads of movement too, though still flutters, not proper kicks yet.

I love it so much :) xx

Between 16 and 18 weeks my bump suddenly became more pronounced. I do look properly pregnant now, and the flutters and kicks have started, so I feel like I'm getting there! My scan is on Friday, I think its only after that I will really start to feel pregnant and believe it is happening.

yup! 16, 22 and 26 have been spurt weeks for me!

Make sure you take it easy :) bending forward with a rather large bump is horrible isnt it and squashes your lungs - I lean forward for something off the coffee table and then sit back breathless ha! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back