changes in morning sickness

cmah

Reaction score
hi Ladies
I had complained about my morning sickness but secretly like the fact it reminds me that's everything us ok!

last few days I haven't felt any in the morning but more heartburn and indigestion in the evenings, I'm 9 +3 now and just wanted to know if thus has happened to anyone else

thanks xx

It’s normal. Your hormone levels peak at around 8 weeks, some women notice an improvement from 9/10 weeks when the placenta starts to take over some of the hormonal load. x

It’s normal. Your hormone levels peak at around 8 weeks, some women notice an improvement from 9/10 weeks when the placenta starts to take over some of the hormonal load. x
thank you .. Google is my worst enemy but i just get so nervous and don't think I'll stop till after 12 week scan.

thank you for reassuring me .. you would think I would be happy with a bit of normality lol
x

I’ve read what winterwolf has said.

Also I know how reassuring symptoms can be so it’s scary when they go away. I’m doing the same as you! You can always get an early scan if that would help you

Xx

I’ve read what winterwolf has said.

Also I know how reassuring symptoms can be so it’s scary when they go away. I’m doing the same as you! You can always get an early scan if that would help you

Xx
yes I think we would be on the same page as I had a mmc before I had my son but I've been to a 5 week and 7 week scan for reassurance i don't want them to think I'm a pest

i think I'll just have to wait it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back