Changes - Anxiety is Back

kittykitchn

Reaction score
Not feeling good today. Things seemed to have turned up a notch over the last three days, and I think baby must have obviously had a growth spurt. She has been in incredibly painful positions, and movements are so extreme they make me jump and are uncomfortable. My stomach is rock hard and now looks really pregnant.

Obviously I knew all of this was going to happen lol, but it seems to have changed quickly and I'm so worried about coping with it all for the next 4 months. It probably sounds completely stupid, sorry, just the thought of being in pain and uncomfortable for so long makes me panic.

Mine makes me jump too, my bump is also hard and very preg looking. My midwife said mine is very long and all baby. I too wonder how my body is cope with remainder of the pregnancy, with harder kicks etc

Mine makes me jump too, my bump is also hard and very preg looking. My midwife said mine is very long and all baby. I too wonder how my body is cope with remainder of the pregnancy, with harder kicks etc

I did think last night "can she be this long"? - I swear her head was under my ribs sticking out, and her feet were stretching down by my groin. I don't have another midwife appointment for a good few weeks, and haven't been measured yet.

I haven't been measured yet either but mw had a feel. It's a scary thought about them getting big.

I'm feeling movement way lower down than I thought I ever would. Freaks me out. I don't mind the kicks so much as the 'fidgeting'. I don't know what he's doing in there but sometimes I swear he's doing backflips or something. Everything feels so squished inside me and sometimes his movements make me feel ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back