Hi All!! Originally, think I've been put down as WTT until now, however, lots of changes. 1. DH just had a promotion so waiting for that to settle. 2. I'm doing a 6 month Post Grad degree in Sept-Feb, so don't want baby brain for most of it lol!! 3. Most importantly, my nephew was born 5 weeks ago, and just 2 weeks ago was diagnosed with CF from his heel prick test. Before we TTC again, we want to be tested just to be sure one way or the other. So, we're (I'm!!) thinking Dec/Jan now for an Autumn baby hopefully! So, that's where we're up to!