Change in pattern of movements? When should there be a pattern?

Summergurl

Reaction score
So the last couple of weeks I've noticed baby has been a morning baby and loved kicking away until about middayish but these past few days, whilst I've been on holiday I've noticed the pattern has changed slightly in that the evenings tend to be when baby is more active.

Not sure if I should be worried or not?

Have 25 week mw appt on Thursday although I'll only be (24+2) so will obviously ask then too just wondered if anybody else has noticed a change?

Also I keep reading different things about when to start monitoring movements & when a pattern should be noticed, any ideas when?

They say not to monitor babies movements till 28 weeks here some 26. I went in with reduced movement at 26 weeks and they only used a doppler they didn't put me on the machine till I was 28 weeks. It could just be because your not in your normal routine. I find baby is active in the morning mon to fri. However on the weekend she is completely different. I'm sure baby is ok but I know what it's like to worry.

Always a good question to ask and to be honest I don't know the answer, I notice a lot of difference in movement patterns at the moment, so I am not worrying about it just yet - I reckon later on like 28 weeks or so I will start paying more attention to it because the baby is that much bigger then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back