Change in movement at 33 weeks

Kelly450

Reaction score
Did anyone who is a bit further along notice any change in the baby's movements around this time?

He is still moving - just not quite as jabby and quickly. Its more wiggly now, like he is being softer with movement,

I put this down to having lack of space but just wondering if its not normal!? xx

Definitely I think bubs for me was most active betwen 32 and 33 weeks and then it started to become more rolls and wriggles than kicks and jabs. Like you said its just them running out of room.

But if you are ever worried about baby's movements then definitely phone midwife or dau :)

I haven't had proper kicks for quite some time now. I feel some arms or legs going from one side to the other but that's all I feel. Around week 32 the baby doesn't have a lot of room to move around so there's nothing to worry about. xx

Thanks hun.
I agree as he was very active for a while and moving all the time! Is reassuring to hear that it probably is the lack of space xx

Lydia i had an extremely active baby until about 33 weeks. Still couldn't tell whether it was a arm or leg moving though lol

Lydia i had an extremely active baby until about 33 weeks. Still couldn't tell whether it was a arm or leg moving though lol

Lol. Yes it would be nice to know if there's an arm or leg moving. You might be able to see it soon.
If you don't trust the reduced movements you should definitely contact your midwife or GP! It's always good to be checked if you're not sure. xx

I get big bits of hi body poking near my belly button. I'm sure its his bum. But never certain! lol

Im not too worried about the movement. I figured it would be due to having less space, so i just wanted to ask on here to see if its something everyone experiences xx

I was told by the midwife that I wouldn't feela reduction in the amount of movements, but that from around 32 weeks they would change due to less room. I tend to feel bits of baby sticking out and sometimes my whole tummy seems to move. Definitely different to the jabs I used to get.

Yes that explains what it is really. Our poor little babies all squished in! xx

Did anyone who is a bit further along notice any change in the baby's movements around this time?

He is still moving - just not quite as jabby and quickly. Its more wiggly now, like he is being softer with movement,

I put this down to having lack of space but just wondering if its not normal!? xx

genereally its because they have less room xxx

Goodness knows what they do in there as it seems crazy at times! Makes sense it would change with less room x

I've never really had kicks and jabs, just 'slithering'! But the last few days he's been the most active he has ever been, moving every hour and most of the night! But now its big movements, its quite nice but I still cant watch my belly move! Freaky!

Xx

I had the constant movement too until about 5 days ago.
Aww I love watching my belly move xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have felt a dramatic difference in baby movements too! I had a midwife app on Monday and she told me baby was engaged and very very low down so movement will have reduced because of that too x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Thanks hun. Maybe my little man has moved position now too x

Sent from my GT-I9300

yes i called hospital yesterday with my awful SPD i have been in so much pain and Moo had been less active she said at 33 weeks there running out of room , head down and less movements.
mind u last night got some kind of rave dance going on down there but defo not many sharp kicks
just another worry for us eh kel xxx

yes i called hospital yesterday with my awful SPD i have been in so much pain and Moo had been less active she said at 33 weeks there running out of room , head down and less movements.
mind u last night got some kind of rave dance going on down there but defo not many sharp kicks
just another worry for us eh kel xxx

Sorry that your in pain :-(
Glad there is some reassurance as to the less movements.
Today ive had pain under my ribs, feel like his made home under them!
Very true. Bless her for worrying about our little ones eh! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

i am getting all sorts of pain now - braxton hicks u name it pain pain go away :-(xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back